For Nobis Products
(Current Production Models. U.S.A. and Canada Only)
Nobis warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Nobis will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include re-manufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer’s original limited warranty. Nobis provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
Warranty effective for:
- Nobis products are warranted for one (1) year parts and 90 days of labor after date of purchase.
- Warranty is valid for the first consumer purchaser only.
Warranty does not cover:
This warranty does not cover, for example: cosmetic damage (includes dropped units, cracked screens, LCD or water damage)
- Any product where serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
- Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
- Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
- Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in product User Guide.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges, including wall-mounting of product.
For warranty service:
- For information on obtaining warranty service, you could submit the RMA through the website or you could email to Support@Bidwelltec.com or contact us at +1-800-216-5156, you will receive the response within 48 hours.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide:
a. A copy of the dated sales slip.
b. Your name.
c. Your ship to address, email address and phone number.
d. Description of the problem.